Monday, June 20, 2005

Austin

This weekend I went tubing in Cayon Lake (near Austin) with Monica, Kate, Nicole Bernard, Sarah Chenault, Laura and her friends from Dallas. It was a total blast. Saturday morning (5:50AM) I left for Houston to go to Kate's house. We drove to Canyon Lake in her car. We got there around 11:30AM. By the time everyone arrived, we got to the river at 1PM. We floated in individual tubes and brought coolers of beer along with us. The tubes were scorching hot and the water was freezing cold, so they countered each other. The river had rapids at certain points, so one time our cooler flipped over and we lost some beer...

I saved this as a draft, but now I no longer have a desire to finish the story. All in all it was fun, and good to see WashU folk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home