Friends from High School
I went over to Nick's last night to hang out. We were talking to his mom who was talking to her guy friend over webcam. For some reason I found it kinda strange. Then we stopped by the Jolly Fox (a club/bar) in Huntsville. It was a Nick's friend's birthday. We didn't stay long, but I saw a ton of people I recognized from high school. It was quite strange. I also saw Aimer who wanted to buy me a drink, but Nick wanted to leave (he was my ride). I told Aimer that I applied to the restaurant (Margarita's) where he works, but they hadn't called me back. I think we'll be talking later, and maybe he can help me get the job. After we left the club, we stopped by Paul's place. We probably stayed about a half hour. It was nice being together again with them. They'll both be around for the summer, so now I have two friends in Huntsville to hang out with.
I'm really tired because I've been putting these posters together all day for my graduation party tomorrow. I've made posters with lots of pictures to represent each year of college along with my plans for post-graduation. My cousin said lots of people are coming, and my mom has been planning for 50-60 people.
1 Comments:
holy crap that's a lot of people...lemme know what kind of gifts you get!
2:31 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home