Goggles of Fun
Like usual, I took my sisters to the pool, but Tuesday was extra fun because of Ezinne's discovery of goggles. It all started with Chinyere, her friend, and their goggles. Chinyere just got a new pair, so she offered to let me play with her old ones. I had already discovered their magic, so I jumped at the offer. Now, you may wonder "What's so special about goggles?" Well, the most obvious answer is that you can see clearly underwater without hurting your eyes. But, my favorite reasons come from the enlightenment of Ezinne, "With goggles, you can breathe underwater" and "You can hear underwater with goggles." She was so funny; I couldn't stop laughing at her. Later, I discovered that you can sink to the bottom of the pool, lay down, and look up at the sky (with goggles, of course). I made the rest of them try it because it was so cool; however, Ezinne was sinking to the bottom without goggles, so she couldn't fully enjoy the experience. When I told her that you could see the sky with the goggles, she exclaimed, "Really!?!" After she tried it, she said, "It was beautiful."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home