Film Festival
There was a film festival going on in Huntsville this weekend at the Old Town Theater. Friday, I went with my high school friend, Andrew, to see the French film, The Chorus. It was suppose to start at 8pm, but it actually didn’t start until 9pm. There was a French dinner before hand that ran late and then they had a horrible time trying to get the movie started because the DVD remote wasn’t working. Finally when they got the movie on, the subtitles weren’t working. Needless to say it was a long and grueling 20 minutes before the movie was underway. Despite the rocky start, the movie was great and worth the wait. It was about a school teacher who goes to an all boys reform school where a lot to the boys are trouble makers. The teacher keeps them in line and finds talent when he starts a choir. After the movie, they had champagne and crepes at this little, Italian restaurant across the street. The crepe was not good at all and barely a mouthful of substance. I had a good time anyway.
The next day, I took my sisters to see Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original) at the same place. They had a chocolate breakfast beforehand, which consisted of chocolate chip cookies, brownies, chocolate donuts, and chocolate milk. They did have some orange juice for (I guess) any non-chocolate lovers. We enjoyed ourselves.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home