Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Update

I haven't written in a while and a lot of random things have happened in the meantime, so I'll just give some highlights.

I've been hanging out a lot with Aimer going to the Fox and hanging out at his house. I spent the 4th of July with him and his work friends. Oh yeah, a random story about one of our nights out. I went to a quincinera with Aimer and his friends. We were there for about 20 minutes before 3 fights broke out, and the cops made everyone leave. Apparently the party was ill planned because it was open to the public without adequate security. But don't worry, I learned a few Mexican dances and I got a piece of cake.

I realized I need some girlfriends because all the high school people I've talked to are guys. For example, I just talked to Andrew and Juan the other day. I want to hang out with someone who I don't have to worry about "feelings."

The gym has gotten busier. Yesterday, there were almost 40 guys. I can't decide if I like boredom or having to deal with annoying adult men and the females who try to come and watch them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home