Monday, July 25, 2005

Weekend Fun

FRIDAY

I tried to take my sisters swimming and their friends swimming, but suddenly a huge storm broke out as we were leaving. We came back to the house and played Mexican train (a domino game) and had popcorn and kool-aid. That night, Ezinne, my mom, and I watched Hide and Seek, a scary movie. We also watched all the alternate endings; I think the original ending is the best.

SATURDAY

I went to the creek with Jolene and her boyfriend and his friends and family. It was really good to see Jolene. We mostly laid out on this raft thing and talked. I stayed for dinner and we had yummy fajitas. The mom and her friend also made 3 delicious dips--salsa, pico, and guacamole. And we topped it off with banana pudding for dessert. The girls were getting bored and their boyfriends were getting on their nerves, so I suggested we play this card came called SPOONS. It's such a fun game, and it was super funny to watch the older women play with us. When it got dark we went out on the boat looking for alligators. You shine a bright light and when you see one their eyes reflect the light and sometimes they glow red. We almost got really close to one, but then it disappeared :(

I got home around 11:30pm, but I went out again at 12:30pm to some house party to meet up with a new boy interest.

SUNDAY

I took Chinyere to a soccer game that Paul plays on and Aimer coaches. She had an awful time because no one scored and she was tired. It was kind of boring, but because I know most of the boys on the team, it's fun for me.

Later I played sand volleyball with some new people I met. I was super excited because I haven't played in a while, and I played well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home