Sex talk update
I talked to St*eve about the whole sex thing yesterday. He asked me if something was wrong because we hadn't really talked in two days. I just told him that if he just wanted sex or if he wanted it soon, then I'm not the girl for him. I wanted to let him know so that we wouldn't be wasting our time. Then he said something that I wasn't expecting.
"Hey, if you wanted to have sex with me that first night, I wouldn't have thought you were a slut like some guys. I could have sex with someone the first night and end up falling in love later."
Huh? Okay, that's great, but what does that have to do with me? I guess he thinks that I'm holding out because I don't want him to think I'm easy. Well, I guess that's nice, but I wasn't thinking that at all. I was just thinking, "I don't want to have sex with you, and don't try to rush/persuade me because it won't work."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home