Thursday, September 15, 2005

This aint no daycare

I would have to say that yesterday at the Rec Center was a bad day. Instead of telling a story (because it would take too long and I don't even know how to begin), I'll just make a list.

1. I did a lot of yelling because the kids were out of control.
2. They were out of control because, although we were doing arts & crafts, there was no specific activity.
3. The other two workers are pussies and don't seem to understand the word 'discipline.'
4. Too many kids under the age of 7 were there. The program is supposed to be for kids 7-17. Somehow folks thought it was ok for younger ones to come. Now, I know why the age starts at 7 because any younger than that they start to throw tantrums; they refuse to listen; and the cry unnecessarily.
5. I had a confrontation with a parent. She brought a kid that was 5 and I allowed the little girl to go walk home with an older cousin. It was my mistake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leibeans said...

Agreed, shouldn't have to do that, it makes you look like the bad person even though it's completely not your fault. I'm sorry :( poopy bits. Aren't you glad your days aren't like that all the time?

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home