Weekend Update
Friday night, I went to dinner and a movie with Edwin, one of my co-workers from the Rec. He said he hadn't been out in forever and was itching to do something. We went to Margaritas for dinner and like Lei Lei said Mexican food is a love-hate relationship. Aimer was working, so I asked our waitress to send him over when he had a chance. After dinner, we went to see The Exorcism of Emily Rose. I thought it was scary and it kept me on the edge of my seat; however, a lot of reviews say it's not good. I really wanted to see it, and I wasn't disappointed.
Saturday night, Andrew and I hung out. I actually saw him on the street Thursday morning. I stopped him and, since I didn't have to be at work for another half hour, we took a drive in his new truck. I told him how I've been bored, so we made plans to get together. We ended up driving to his lake house, which is about half hour away. We had red wine, cheese, and ice cream while watching Sideways. What's really funny is that the movie is about two guys taking a week to go around vineyards and wineries. Before that, we took a walk and watched the full moon rise. Drew was telling me that the sunset and moonrise happen simultaneously. However, from our position we couldn't see the sun, just the moon.
Sunday, I didn't do much. We took a family picture at home. If you go to thefacebook, you'll see the updated picture.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home