Career advice
I had a very pleasing conversation with Nick last night. He talked a lot about law school and I told him about my situation with the Peace Corps. I also mentioned that after getting that scare, I've started researching different industries and careers to really discover what I want to do with "the rest of my life." Here's Nick's career advice:
"You know, Adannaa, I think you should go to law school."
"Funny that you mention that because my dad wants me to seriously look into it."
"Yeah, but he wants you to do that so you can have a lucrative career. I think you should go to law school because you're analytical and good at comparing things. You might not think you're good at thinking on your feet or public speaking, but you're [could be] good at public speaking. Law school is for anybody who has common sense and is determined. I had to write this memo for class, which was suppose to involve a lot of library research, and I was thinking--I wish Adannaa was here to help. What's your GPA? At Wash U? You could totally get into law school."
Man, Nick sure knows how to make a girl feel good :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home