We need an update
No one's updated in a while, so I've taken it upon myself to start.
Not a lot has happened to me per se, but something astronomical has happened in the family. I'm not going to go into much detail her, but my sister got caught with a boy in her room late night/early morning on Monday by my dad. The situation is totally unbelievable; however, a similar situation happened to me when I was 15. As a result, she's had to quit all extra curricular activities including volleyball. She and I have switched rooms, so now she shares with C.C., and I have my own room. It's kind of nice to have my own room, but my sleep is disturbed around 3:30am because Jr. gets up to go to work.
I got an email from the Peace Corps placement office last week asking for a copy of my transcript to verify that I graduated like I said I was going to. I faxed it on Wednesday. Also, on my on-line application, all the appropriate markers are checked including the one that says "placement". I'm hoping that means I'll have my invitation next week.
1 Comments:
Adannaa!! I'm sorry I'm a crap friend right now and haven't talked on the phone for weeks! I promise I will call soon it's hard finding a time for me right now bc I don't like talking at home and I know you have work during the day -.-
I'm glad you got your own room, but mostly I'm glad your sister has a big sister who can advise her. Excellent news for the peace corps! I'm happy for you! :)
5:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home