Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Random Stuff

I haven't written in a while, so here's what's randomly been going on.

1. Jr. got a new car. It's a 2006 Scion, and it's very nice. Unfortunately it is a standard, so I don't know how to drive it--not that he would let me anyway. It looks bluish black and inside it has blue floor lights.

2. Last weekend, my sisters and I went to Mr. Gattis, and we rented Halloween movies, The Exorcist and The Little Vampire.

3. At my job with HALO, the real estate company that HALO is based out of fired its receptionist and its office manager. Now they've asked me to help answer phones.

4. I'm going to go up to Dallas to visit Laura either Nov. 11-13 or Dec. 2-4.

5. I finished reading Pinocchio in Italian and now I'm starting La locandiera (the female innkeeper).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home